Today, I will do a PiggyMakesBank review for their PLR articles quality for the following topics: self-help, health, and business. This post will be an extension to my post on Mar 17, 2018 that I had talked about PiggyMakesBank PLR Memberships.
Piggy Makes Bank is a site that sell PLR content, run by Susanne Myers & Tracy Roberts. The site creates high-quality done-for-you content (a.k.a PLR) such as Articles, Ebooks, Workbooks, Emails and Social Media Posts.
Do PiggyMakesBank.com produce high-quality PLR articles for their members? Read below to find out.
First Published on Apr 21, 2018: Post Creation
Self-Help PLR Article Review
Below is an extract of an PLR article about Purpose In Life. The full article has about 590 words.
That’s the beauty of having a purpose. It’s not a static concept. As you grow as a human being and gain more experience, this concept will evolve right along with you. Sometimes that means your idea grows bigger and more expansive. Your start to reach more people and make an impact on a larger scale.
Sometimes it means that you focus in on just a handful of people with a very specific issue you’re perfectly designed to help them with. You may affect fewer people, but the impact you make is deeper and more profound. That’s a good thing.
For some of us our purpose will become very personal. When you start to have children, they will become your purpose for quite some time. Doing the best job raising and parenting them is a wonderful purpose. Or maybe it’s nurturing your marriage or caring for an elderly family member in need.
Health PLR Article Review
Below is an extract of an PLR article about Bedtime Routine. The full article has about 600 words.
Most of us already have a wakeup routine in the morning during the work week. That’s a great start. Adding in a regular bedtime shouldn’t be too hard and it will help getting out of bed in the morning easier. Set a time and make yourself stick to it. Now comes the hard part. You have to do your best to stick to the same routine on the weekend. Resist the temptation to stay up late and sleep in on Saturday and Sunday. You’ll mess up the natural waking and sleeping rhythm you’re getting yourself into.
Next, let’s talk about creating an entire bedtime routine around the regular bedtime. With little children this usually involves calming down, changing into PJs, brushing teeth, and reading a bedtime story. For adults, it’s not all that different. Stay off the computer, tablet, TV and even smart phone for the hour before bedtime. Instead find something calming and relaxing to do like taking a warm shower, or sipping a hot cup of tea while reading a book. Do something that relaxes you and helps you wind down. Change into PJs and keep your bedroom a distraction free zone that’s meant for sleeping. Brush your teeth, turn down the lights, and read a few pages or listen to some soothing music or an audio book before turning everything off and going to sleep.
Business PLR Article Review
Below is an extract of an PLR article about Business Partner. The full article has about 530 words.
Finding someone that shares your goals and values is another helpful tip. When you’re working towards the same goal and have similar ideas of how much work you want to put into this new business venture, and what you’d like to get out of it eventually, it’s easier to stay on track and work as a team.
The same goes for core values. Are you willing to help someone out and do a bit of pro-bono work, or do you want to squeeze your prospects for every penny you can get? If you find yourself on opposite ends on things like this, it will create a lot of tension and makes it that much more likely that you’ll fail in the end.
Yes, you’ll grow together and you don’t have to agree on everything, but if you have the same core values and common interests, it will make it that much easier to build something together.
PiggyMakesBank PLR Membership
At this point of writing, PiggyMakesBank has the following 3 PLR memberships. You can click on the respective links below to check them out.
- Flex Pass Membership – a new and more flexible way to buy ANY of the PLR packs across various niches each month. Each month you get a coupon code good for any PLR packs of YOUR CHOICE up to $174 value that you can find at piggymakesbank.com. You can either pay $47 per month or $470 per year (a discount of $94).
- Monthly Self Help PLR Membership – You’ll get 1 month of SELF-HELP Content! Including 20 articles, 20 emails, 30 social media posts & an ebook compilation PLUS 1 month of the SELF-HELP ebook with journal content: $27 per month
- Monthly Business PLR Membership – You’ll get 1 month of BUSINESS Content! Including 20 articles, 20 emails, 30 social media posts & an ebook compilation PLUS 1 month of the BUSINESS ebook with workbook content: $27 per month
- Monthly Health & Wellness PLR Membership – You’ll get 1 month of HEALTH & WELLNESS Content each and every month! Including 20 articles, 20 emails, 30 social media posts & an ebook compilation plus an ebook with workbook: $27 per month
- Monthly Mini Memberships for self-help, health, and business – each niche comes with 5 articles, 5 emails, 5 social media posts, 5 social friendly images. You can join any of 3 niches for $20 per month. Or join all 3 for $47 per month.