ListMagnets.com is created by Alice Seba. She has been in the PLR industry for many many years. Most of the PLR content sold in this site are related to business and marketing niches. Looking at the domain name, it is quite clear that the PLR material is created for you to use as a lead magnet. Typically, it come with a PLR report, report design and sales page.
I have purchased the Google My Business PLR pack for this review. At the point of writing, this pack is sold at $27. The content of the report is to teach your readers about the best practices and supporting resources to set up a Google My Business listing.
PLR Pack Reviews
- Opt-In-Page Folder: Contains files to assist you in creating your opt in page.
- Report Folder: You can find the main report in this folder. You can also find 5 report design in jpg format. It comes with a psd file as well. The main report has 19 pages, with about 3300 words. It contains many images, look quite professional done. I have learned something new from the report. Below is an extract of the report content:
How to remove a negative review from your listing
You cannot remove a review from your listing just because it is negative, but Google does allow you to challenge a bogus review. Be aware though that there is no guarantee it will be removed just because you formerly dispute it.
How to dispute a false review on your google listing
• From your GMB dashboard click on “reviews” (located on the left side)
• Find the review you want to flag, click on the three dots in the upper-right.
• Click “Flag as inappropriate”
How to turn off your GMB listing reviews
There is no way to turn off your reviews on Google. If you don’t like the reviews people post, respond thoughtfully while attempting to resolve whatever the issue is.
If you’re dealing with a false review, respond as if it were a legitimate complaint, while you wait for Google to reply to your dispute after you flag it as inappropriate.
If your business listing has been verified you can enable messaging. Enabling messaging allows customers to send you a text without sacrificing your privacy.
- Social-Media-Graphics Folder: Contains 10 jpg files, each with a sentence related to the “Google My Business”. You can post these image to your social media accounts. These images come with psd format as well.
- Google My Business Promo Emails.docx: Quite impressive with the content in this docx file. It contains 8 pages, with around 2000 words, plus some nice images.
- Tips & Quotes.txt: Contains some short sentences that you can post to social media. The sentence is the same as the social media graphics mentioned above.
- Other files: these files do not have PLR. They provide some information, and guide for you to utilize the above content.
What you CAN do with ListMagnets.com content:
1. You can add the articles or content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use. 2. You can modify the content (by removing, adding or otherwise editing wording) to suit your needs. 3. You can use the content in your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content. 4. You can distribute the content as a viral report. 5. You can bundle the content into a free ebook, product or bonus for your customers. 6. You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code. 7. You can add your name as the author of this PLR content. 8. You can give the articles to your affiliates to publish with the express purpose of promoting your product. Although, you may alter the articles before you give them to your affiliates, they are not permitted to further alter the articles or give publishing rights to anyone else.
And with all the things that you can do with the content, we have to outline…
What you CANNOT do with ListMagnets.com content:
1. You cannot list ListMagnets.com, Alice Seba or anyone connected with our company as the author of this content.
Why? This is private label rights content and we are offering the content without labels or branding.
2. You cannot sell the original resell rights or give away the content and/or rights for other webmasters, business owners or individuals to use. The only exception is noted in #8 above.
For Example: You cannot sell this content as PLR for others to use. Why? Again to protect our members, if members started selling or giving away the resell rights the mom market would soon become overcrowded. In this case, no one would win.
We are unable to provide any warranties on the accuracy of the content provided. Although we strive to make content as accurate as possible, topics are subject to open, change over time and it is each member’s responsibility to verify the accuracy of the information.
Personally I like the PLR report and promotion emails. There are professional done and provide good content.
Click here to check out more PLR packs being offered in ListMagnets.com