If you are looking for PLR content on self-improvement topics, Alice Seba at Publish for Prosperity has a limited time special offer for her brand new 4-Week eCourse: Cultivating an Abundance Mindset to Get More of What You Want Out of Life.
This 4-Part eCourse includes the following:
- 4 illustrated Cultivating an Abundance Mindset to Get More of What You Want Out of Life Reports (34 pages/ 14,312 words) that teach your readers step-by-step how they can use abundance so they can live the life they deserve.
1. Rewriting Your Beliefs
2. Examining Your Expectations
3. Reverse Engineering Your Mindset
4. Living Life to the Fullest
- 4 Detailed Checklists: You get 4 checklists (12 pages/ 708 words) (.doc) that will give your readers a summary of what steps to take based on each of the instructional reports.
- 4 Worksheets: (15 pages/ 856 words) (.doc) One to accompany each of the reports so your readers can stay on track while learning how to live life to the fullest.
- 4 Professionally-Designed eCover Sets: .JPG and .PSD with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with each report to help your opt-ins stand out.
- 4 Course Delivery Emails: Add these emails to your autoresponder and deliver the course materials over 4 lessons. They’ve made it super easy!
- 1 Lead-Generating Opt-in Page: To help you grow their list with this content, They’ve included the opt-in copy and the WordPress-ready code.
Currently, you can grab this PLR eCourse at a very special price, but for a very short time only.
When you purchased the above PLR pack, you will also get the following bonuses
- 365 Days of Inspiration Templates
- The High-Converting Email Masterclass that shows you (or your clients because it comes with PLR rights)
- How To Write Effective and Impactful Emails that Bring in Money
- Anatomy of a High Converting Email
- How to Turn Anything into Email Copy and Email Engagement Hacks
- Pillars of Email Marketing
If you are interested to learn more about Publish For Prosperity PLR provider, click here to read my PublishForProsperity.com review.