I have been a member of coachglue.com PLR content provider since Jan 2016. If you are a business coach or success coach who is looking for high-quality content for your training programs, blog posts, resources, or webinars, Coach Glue is one of the best “done-for-you” content and private label coaching products provider in the market. With these quality PLR content, it will save you a lot of content creation and research time. You will be able to spend your previous time on the other expects of your business.
[ Note: Coachglue VIP Monthly/Yearly program is currently closed for enrolment for some changes. I will update here when it is reopened. ]
Coachglue PLR Membership
Coach Glue provides high-quality done-for-you content. Their VIP Club contains a wealth of really useful PLR contents for your coaching business. You will be able to use the content to create a high-quality articles, reports and even training courses for your business.
CoachGlue.com Reviews Updates
Lasted Updated: Feb 26, 2022
First Published on Sep 9, 2017
* Update Feb 2022: VIP Sale starts.
* Update May 2021: Review content from May 2021.
* Update Mar 2020/May 2020: Update new information for the Yearly All Access VIP program.
* Update Aug 2019: Update information for the Yearly All Access VIP program and the Monthly Planner membership.
* Update Apr 2019: Removal of All Access Monthly Plan. Introducing a new Monthly Planner Club. Update information for the Yearly All Access VIP program.
About Coach Glue
Nicole Dean and Melissa Ingold are the founders of CoachGlue.com. I have purchased PLR material from these two ladies far before this site exists. Both ladies have proven track records in providing quality PLR articles. Along the way, they streamline their businesses, and CoachGlue is one of their flagship products now.
CoachGlue provides done for you content for coaching programs, workshops, sites for business coaches that ones can license, brand, and sell to their clients.
Their target audience are business coaches or entrepreneurs who required regular content for their sites, training material, workshop, and products.
“Successful 6- and 7-figure Business Coaches Buy Our Ready-to-Go Programs, Brand Them, Package them as Group Coaching Programs and Sell Them to Their Stadium of Raving Fans – Earning Back Their Investment Over and Over and Over!” ~ coachglue.com
You can either purchase an individual content pack from CoachGlue.com or join VIP Membership whereby you will receive monthly content packs at a lower price (than compared to buying a single content pack). Keep reading to learn more about them.
The content packs are grouped into 3 main categories:
- Done-for-You Content/Posts
- Done-for-You Coaching Course
- Done-for-You Planners
New content packs will release monthly. However, do note that these content packs will expire after a certain period of time (for both on the self and VIP membership).
Note: the Teach Your Tribe menu is removed from their main site, the below image has not updated to reflect this change. It should be just a different way of categorizing the content, as it is still available for download as a VIP member.
Click here to check out the product packs available. Select the link as shown below to view the available packages for each of the above categories.
Coach Glue Review: Yearly All Access VIP Program
As a VIP All-Access Pass – Yearly member, once you login to the member area, you will be able to click on the “VIP Membership” menu as shown below.
“As a Coach Glue VIP, you’ll have direct access to high-quality, done-for-you content that can help you develop and release a sparkly new course, program, workshop, webinar or other money-making (or free!) content in a matter of days (not months or years).” – Coachglue.com
Once you click on the above-mentioned link, you will be able to select the PLR pack of that month:
For the month of 2019 March, as a member, you do receive a bonus package. There is an additional package of 10 blog posts. The content in the bonus pack varies, and not every month you will receive this additional bonus.
Updated 2020 Mar: you will be able to view and download the past few months of content packs.
In term of the date for the material to be available for members, there isn’t any change:
- Teach Your Tribe: released on the 20th day of the month or the next business day.
- Course/Workshop: released 4 times per year during the first week of February, May, August, and November.
- Workbook/Planner: released the 15th day of the month or the next business day.
Monthly Planner Club (New in April 2019)
Last Updated [Aug 2019]: The Monthly Club has stopped accepting new members. Might reopen again.
The planners are one of the top popular packs for many customers (even though personally I prefer the Workshop pack). As many of the customers have been requesting for the planner pack only membership, finally CoachGlue decided to create one.
You can join the new Monthly Planner Membership for $20/month. You will get the “sexy” new planners every month for as long as you remain as a member.
Monthly VIP Member (Non-Longer Available)
Last Updated [Apr 2019]: The Monthly VIP membership is permanently closed.
After you joined CoachGlue VIP Club, you can use the provided login information to access the member area.
CoachGlue’s 2021 May Pack Review
This month is supposed to have 3 PLR packs that included a Course. However, the Couse is released one month earlier on Apr 2021. In the month of May 2021, you will receive 2 PLR packs namely:
- Planner Pack: Start Your Podcast Planner. You can click here to read the sales page or purchase this pack. The list price is $47.
- Group Coaching Pack: CEO Mindset: How to Identify and Clear ALL the Fears & Blocks Holding You Back from Reaching Your Next Level . You can click here to read the sales page or purchase this pack. The list price is $97.
- You can choose to join the CoachGlue VIP Member to get the both 2 packs. You will be able to access the member area as long as you are a member (new PLR content is release monthly). Subsequence fee will be lower if you continue as a member. The initial value that you will be getting will be much more that what you have paid as you will be getting many bonus PLR packs when you sign up. You can click on this link to learn more about this membership.
Podcast Planner Pack Review
This pack consists 1 Words document with about 58 pages, 8000 words. As a planner, it consists of many tables, checklist and exercise.
Below is an extract from 1 of the pages:
CEO Mindset Group Coaching Pack Review
This pack definitely has much content as compare to the planner pack. It consists of 21 social posts, 1 sale page, 1 webinar script and a workbook (all in Words format).
Below is an extract from 1 of the pages:
So many solopreneurs and coaches I know are having an identity crisis. They started their businesses because they wanted to help people, yet coaching accounts for such a small portion of their workdays. They’re exhausted at the end of the day but can’t really say what they’ve done. Their identity crisis comes from working too hard IN their business – like an employee – instead of working ON their business – like a CEO.
Since solopreneurs are working solo, many straddle the line of being the CEO versus an employee, and that can weigh heavily on the strongest people. You’re experiencing the need to be a visionary (CEO) while also getting things done behind the scenes (employee). How long do you think this work pattern will be sustainable?
You’re still the CEO of your company and if you feel like you need an extra 18 hours in your day to get your to do list complete, it’s time to make a CEO decision about hiring a team member. Once you can delegate some administrative tasks – such as bookkeeping, taxes, or customer service – you’ll regain some time in your day to visualize how you want your company to grow while also serving your private clients.
But the idea of hiring can make some solopreneurs’ palms sweaty. This is a common fear but it’s one that will hold you back because you simply can’t do everything yourself.
Think of some of the biggest companies in the world. Do their CEOs have their hands in every aspect of the business? No, they have employees and middle management to handle those tasks. Do they worry about hiring employees or independent contractors? Probably not because they know instinctively that they can’t do all the work themselves.
If you have a difficult time wrapping your head around calling yourself the CEO, you’re not alone. Many solopreneurs follow their instincts about starting a business and many don’t have formal business training or degrees. Sometimes those people who have experience in a corporate or office setting can relate to the CEO title a bit easier than an entrepreneur who is following their instincts.
In this webinar we’ll talk about the roadblocks and fears that are holding you back from claiming your CEO title. It’s nothing to be ashamed of; nearly everyone has fears and roadblocks they need to conquer. It’s simply a part of being a human.
I’ll go through the steps I use with my own coaching clients to identify those fears and sometimes that is the most difficult part of this process. But also, don’t feel like you have to race through this process after the webinar ends. Take your time and really explore any feelings that come up during the process. Some fears may be easier to identify than others and sometimes the root causes of these fears can bring up troublesome feelings. The important part is that you continue the process.
Below is the License Terms for This pack:
- You can sell this to your clients with personal use only rights.
- You can edit the content, add to content, or just sell the content as is.
- You can put your personal name and business name on the content.
- You can add your business logo to it and change the document colors.
- You can use this content on your website, blog or in your newsletter.
- You can use this content for creating an opt-in bonus.
- You can bundle this content with your other paid programs.
- You can use this content as a bonus to a paid product.
- You can add this content to your paid membership programs.
- You can add this content to your paid group coaching programs.
- This content can be used as inspiration to create audio or video products.
- You may publish it offline as a paid workshop, class, program, product.
- You can give it away to your clients/customers/members.
CoachGlue’s Content (2017 Jan Pack) Review
Each month, you will receive 2 to 3 new private label coaching products.
Click on each of the links to download the packs in the member area. Each pack is provided in a single zip file. After extracting the zip file, the content will be nicely arranged in folders for consumption.
For this review, I am using the PLR packs for Jan 2017.
- Coaching Workshop content: This pack is released during the first week of the month.
- Folder: step1-promo-tools-to-presell-your-program
In this folder, you will find:
– 5 articles that you can use for your blog. Each article is about 500 words.
Click here to review one of these articles provided: How to Create an eCourse in a Day– 2 Promo Emails for Free Webinar
– 2 Promo Emails for Paid Webinar
– 5 teaser text for FACEBOOK
– 5 teaser text for TWITTER
- Folder: Step2-tools-to-host-your-free-webinar-teleseminar
In this folder, you will find:
– 43 Powerpoint-slides for your webinar
– 3 pages handout for your webinar
– 3 registration-pages (squeeze page, confirm and thankyou pages) for your webinar
– 19 pages script for your webinar
- Folder: Step3-sales-letters-to-sell-your-program
In this folder, you will find:
– sales page (>1500 words)
– thank you pagestep4-coaching-program-checklists-exercises
You will find the main content in this folder:
– 4 ebooks in Word documents
– 4 Checklist
– 4 Action Plan
– 4 Powerpoint
- Workbook/Planner content: This pack is released on the 15th day of the month or the next business day.
For this month, it is a planner on topics: BUSINESS PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TO MANAGE AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH EASE. The document is 17 pages.
- Teach Your Tribe content: This pack is released on the 20th day of the month or the next business day.
For this month, it includes an 8 pages document, Calendar for planning, 6 pages checklist, 42 slides Powerpoint template, 7 pages Resource Directory, Webinar Script, and 7 pages Worksheet.
What Can You Use the Coach Glue PLR Content For?
Like many similar reputable PLR providers, the rights to the PLR contents that you have is quite similar. By purchasing a business coaching PLR pack from Coach Glue, you are buying a special license that gives you permission to use the content in a variety of ways in your own business. You can edit the content, put your business name and logo. You can enhance or convert the content to various form. Example:
- You can use them to create material (main or supporting) for your webinar, workshop, class or program.
- You can also create a checklist, report or mini course as a giveaway to build your list.
- You can create an eBook or course and sell them.
Do note that the content licensing terms are different based on the type of PLR pack that you have purchased. And these terms are subject to change. It is best that you check the current Terms before you use any of our workshops/programs/content in any way.
Coach Glue Promo Code
It has been a long time that CoachGlue provides a discount coupon. If there is one, for example: for a new pack launch whereby you can purchase a PLR pack at a discounted rate, I will update any promo code here if available. Stay tuned.
CoachGlue Discount And Bonus
You can enjoy a great discount by joining as a CoachGlue VIP Member for 1 year (comparing to buying individual content pack).
You will be able to access new content packs every month for 12 months. You will also receive additional bonuses when you signed up as a VIP Club member. As the bonuses are changing regularly, I will not list them here. You can click on the link below to learn more about it.
If you’re interested in coaching PLR, click here to find out more about CoachGlue Done For You Content Provider