CoachGlue has released the Coaching Workshop PLR pack For Jun 2017. This month the topics is about “Business Management Bootcamp”.
When you purchase the Business Management Bootcamp Pack, you have the license to edit and customize the content in any way you like. You can put your business logo and name on it, and sell or give it away to your clients/customers/members.
You don’t have to invest hours and hours of your own time into developing a workshop program, and you don’t have to pay thousands of dollars to hire people to help you – by investing in our low-cost coaching workshops you’ll save a ton of time, energy and money! – CoachGlue.com
About Business Management Bootcamp Pack
This pack consists of Business Management Course targeting every entrepreneur. It consists of 4 in-depth modules, provides information on how to build a rock-solid foundation, create repeatable, scalable systems, and make some critical mindset adjustments so that everyone can step away from the overwhelm and concentrate on the more important part of the business. Here’s everything the content consists:
Module 1: Create Your Superstar Business Plan
Without a solid foundation, no business will survive for long. Module one is all about giving your business the support it needs to thrive. We’ll dig deep into it…
- Narrowing your focus and clarifying your goals—without this, you’ll just be swimming in circles and getting nowhere.
- An 8-point competitor comparison—because if you don’t know exactly what she’s offering and what makes her different, you cannot hope to stand out.
- A 4-step exercise to nail your brand—thoughtful consideration here will immediately differentiate you from the competition.
- What you MUST know about business entities—if you’re still operating with nothing more than a personal PayPal account, this is a must read.
- 3 low-cost resources every online entrepreneur needs in her back pocket—study them and keep the information on file…you’ll be glad you did!
- Why your schedule is the most important plan you make every day—and how to create one that works for you!
- The FIRST step you must take to get your finances under control—without this, everything else will be a struggle.
- The monthly to-do you can’t afford to skip—this business cornerstone will ensure you’re always moving in the right direction.
- What you need to know about business roles, and how they impact your success.
Module 2: Partnering with Systems that Work for You
Once you’re on a good solid foundation, it’s time to position yourself for massive scale. That means implementing systems that work smoothly, so you’re not continually re-inventing the wheel at every step.
In Module 2, I’ll share all the details about:
- 3 options for every task you do—and how to choose the right one for your business right now.
- 4 important considerations when shopping for new systems—don’t get stuck on features and benefits without reviewing this section first.
- 5 critical questions to ask before you choose your email platform—and 8 top-tier choices to check out!
- How to choose the right website builder for your business—plus my personal favorite pick.
- What to look for in a web host—miss this important step and you may find yourself with unexpected downtime right in the middle of a big launch!
- 3 easy ways to keep your team organized—even if right now you’re a team of one!
- 3 tools to make appointment scheduling painless—and even collect payment and other information at the time of booking!
Module 3: Money Management
No business survives for long with poor cash flow, and that includes small online coaching startups like yours. Not only that, but the stress that comes from worrying about money all the time will kill that freedom you crave, and have you working endless hours without vacations or time off.
You’d be better off to have a job, don’t you think?
So in Module 3, we’re going to clean up those money mindset issues and set up some easy systems to keep the cash flowing evenly from month to month and year to year, including…
- 21 expenses you must remember to add to your budget—including one that no one wants to consider (but we all have to).
- 3 types of income every business should be earning—the right mix of these will ensure a smooth balance sheet every month…no more feast or famine for you!
- A tool you’ll absolutely love for planning your finances—even if you hate budgeting (really).
- How to make bookkeeping painless—or at least easier.
- 3 invoicing and accounting tools made just for freelancers and consultants—including one specifically designed for Canadian entrepreneurs.
- Why financial awareness is the most empowering tool you have—and how to get (and keep) it.
Module 4: Outsourcing like a Rockin’ CEO
Here’s where most entrepreneurs struggle. You know you need help to achieve your goals, but how do you find the time to hire and train the right people?
Module 4 has all the answers, including…
- 2 things you must do before hiring a virtual assistant—skipping these will make your first outsourcing plan a colossal waste of money!
- The “litmus test” that will tell you if a VA is a right fit for you or not—nail this, and you’ll save yourself (and your potential VA) a lot of frustration.
- How to go beyond testimonials and references—this one trick might just save you from making a huge mistake.
- 7 topics to cover during your first meeting with a new VA—this quick chat will tell you everything you need to know about your potential team member.
- Where to find the best contractors for every task—and every budget.
- How to effectively train and manage your team—including a done-for-you solution that will save you hours of time every month.
- “Must-have” documentation every business needs—and how to easily create it!
- 7 reasons you need a contract—and why your new VA should want one as well.
- 13 things you can outsource right now—and this list is literally just the beginning!
Want to learn more about CoachGlue? Click here to read my CoachGlue.com Reviews