A few days back, I have received promotion emails from Nicole Dean mentioning about her new PLR site: ContentDrafts.com. I decided to purchase one of the existing PLR pack so that I can write a review here.
The site is currently very new. There isn’t many PLR packs around. At the point of writing, there are only 3 PLR packs available, namely:
- 2019 Personal Development Bundle
- OPTIMIZE YOUR BRAIN: How to Think Clearer, Focus Better, and Have a Happier Life
- HABITS: How Tiny Tweaks Can Get Big Results
All these packs are related to personal development niche. In the future, I wonder if there plr packs targeting other niches as well.
After some browsing, I decided to buy the “Habits: How Tiny Tweaks Can Get Big Results” PLR pack.
ContentDrafts.com is owned by Nicole Dean. Nicole is one of the pioneer in the PLR business, starting her first PLR business back in 2005.
According to Nicole, ContentDrafts.com is created to offer content for you (the buyer), that you can use to inspire and inform your readers to become their best versions of themselves.
The content is called “drafts” because Nicole would want you to add your stories and experiences and insight to the content as you publish it.
PLR Content Review
After downloading the “Habits: How Tiny Tweaks Can Get Big Results” PLR pack from the member area, unzip it, give you a folder containing 4 files:
- 5 BLOG POSTS – Tiny Habits.docx: This file contains 5 blog posts. Total words count is about 2900, an estimate of 500 words per post.
- 12 SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS – Tiny Habits.docx: This file contain some short sentences for you to post to Twitter and Facebook. Total words count is about 600 words.
- ASSESSMENT – Tiny Habits.docx: This document contain some questions regarding “Self-Assessment: Do You Need More Tiny Habits in Your Life?”. You can turn into a Quiz or Printable’ Good for lead magnet.
- EPIC BLOG POST – Tiny Habits.docx: This is the main content from the pack. It contains about 1000 words. It is much lesser than I thought. I expect at less 5 pages of content but it turns out to about 2. The file name is “EPIC Post”, so I suppose it is not intended as a report.
Below is a section from 1 of the blog post for you review:
Below is a section from the EPIC post file for you review:
What Can You Do The PLR Content?
- You can put your own name on all of the content you purchase as if you wrote it yourself.
- You can change (edit/enhance/rewrite) the content as you wish.
- You can use the content on your website or blog.
- You can use these articles in your newsletter and emails.
- You can use these articles in your e-Course.
- You can use these articles in your membership site.
- You can use them in a free reports.
- You can use them in a paid product.
- You can use them in a course that you teach via webinar, Zoom, FB lives, or even during a live offline event, etc
Once again, here is the link to >>> ContentDrafts.com