Sharyn Sheldon, Founder of Content Sparks, has just launched her latest done for your content namely: “Using Social Media for Networking”. And yes, it’s currently having a 50% discount off during the launch.
About This Done For You Pack
In Using Social Media for Networking, it teaches people how to network on social media the right way. You’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, eCourse, or paid product on how to use social media to network with colleagues, potential clients and partners, and influences. This is particularly useful if you are targeting customers who use (or want to use) social media for professional networking. It will teach them how to build their professional network and connect with influences on social media, which is a hot topic right now.
The following are the 5 modules in the course:
- Identify Your Social Media Networking Goals: Understand the primary goals for professional networking, so that ones has a focus in mind before creating a social media networking plan.
- Set Up Your Social Profiles for Success: Learn how to select the best social networks, refine the social media profiles to reflect the core message and business goals.
- Pick the Best Social Networking Tactics for Your Goals: Learn the effective methods to build new and existing relationships on social media.
- Start Networking – the Right Way: Understand how to pick the correct audience to connect, follow by preparing different messages and content for the initial outreach. You will be taught on how to catch people’s attention and start off relationships on the most relevant track while keeping an open mind to other opportunities.
- Create Your Systems for Growing and Nurturing Your Network: Create a system for tracking your network of relationships and create a plan for continually finding new contacts through social media and developing relationships with them.
In the Using Social Media for Networking package, it consists:
- 44 pages Course Book (8,120 words)
- 9 pages Workbook
- 14 pages Summary of Key Points (3,131 words)
- 8 Graphics from Course Book
- 2 Infographics
- 101 Slides
- Speaker Notes
- Tips to Deliver Your Training Program
- 10 Tweets
- Instructions for using your new content
DONE FOR YOU CONTENT
As usual, when you purchase the DONE FOR YOU pack from ContentSparks.com, you get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it. With the private label rights for this content, it will definitely save you months of time on content creation (indirectly saving you money on content creation if you are going to start from scratch). Use this done-for-you content to create your own list building freebie, webinar or video series, or learning resource on…
CLICK HERE for Using Social Media for Networking course with PLR
Check it out and let me know what you think.