Jimmy D. Brown has been offering great quality PLR content for many years. Today, he has launched a new site – iCopyBox.com. This site is currently offering PLR licenses for a copywriting course. If you are into this niche, do check out this offer.
Updated: Jimmy D Brown has shut down PrimePLR.com site on June 1, 2019. Click here to visit his new site: Earncome.
CopyBox is a 10-day crash course in writing sales letters that convince people to buy is something that every internet business owner needs. This copywriting course is loaded in the main curriculum and comes with five great bonuses.
Day By Day Breakdown
- Day 1: Pre, Primary, and Post Headline – The headline is the most important part of your sales letter – if it doesn’t get attention, then your whole letter is an epic fail. Inside this module, you’ll find out how to craft headlines that deliver high conversions and great results!
- Day 2: Present the Problem – If your headline did a good job, then your prospects are going to start reading your letter. Now you need to create an opener that rocks your prospects to their core – and that’s exactly what you’ll find out how to do in this module!
- Day 3: Product Introduction – You just reminded your prospects of their pain in the previous step. Now in this step, you’ll introduce them to the joy of the solution. They’ll find out what your product can do for them.
- Day 4: Proof – At this point, you’ve made some mighty big claims in your sales letter. This is where you prove your claims, build your credibility, and really get your prospects to fall in love with your product!
- Day 5: Points – This is the part of your letter where you take your prospect from mildly interested to absolutely frothing-at-the-mouth and frantic to get their hands on your product!
- Day 6: Pull – At this point, you’ve whipped your prospect into a frenzy, so now it’s time to pull them to your order form. That’s what you’ll find out how to do in this module.
- Day 7: Promise – In this module, you’ll find out how to overcome objections and boost your response rates by offering a strong guarantee.
- Day 8: Process – This is the part of your letter where you take the order. Get this part wrong, and you’ll sink your sales! This module shows you how to avoid that.
- Day 9: Postscript – The P.S. is the second-most read part of your sales letter, which makes it a key to getting the sale! That’s why you’ll want to pay close attention to this module, where you’ll find out how to create a postscript that closes the sale.
- Day 10: Pulling It All Together – In this module, you’ll find out how to snap into place each piece of your sales letter to create a sales machine that produces great results.
If you are interested in getting a good quality PLR License on copywriting niche, click here to check this offer now. [Link Removed]