PiggyMakesBank.com has just released a new PLR Business Content Bundle: 30 Days to Develop Your Brand. With this content bundle, you can teach your readers how to build up a brand with Story, to draw people in and convince them to make the first purchase.
You will get the following in this bundle
- 30 Articles
- 30 Emails
- 30 Social Media Posts
- a 6,040 word Ebook
- a Companion Workbook/Journal
The Bundle Include The Following Articles
- What Exactly is a Brand
- Yes, You Need to Become a Brand
- What is Your Core Message? What Do You Want Your Brand to Stand For?
- It All Starts with a Name
- To Rebrand or Not To Rebrand
- Let’s Talk Logos & Graphics
- How to Craft a Brand That Resonates with Your Audience
- Let’s Talk Branding Strategy for Your Online Business
- How Branding Works with the Know-Like-Trust Concept
- Branding is so Much More Than Advertising & Logos
- Is Your Brand Descriptive and Memorable?
- Is Your Branding Consistent Across Multiple Platforms?
- The Importance of Branding in Social Media
- How Branding Can Help You Sell More Products & Services
- Good Branding Sets You Apart from Your Competition
- Are You Advertising? It Will Be Part of Your Branding Strategy
- The Importance of Consistency Over Time
- How to Write Your Branding Message
- Launching Your Brand is All About Telling Your Story
- Don’t Be Afraid to Show Some Personality
- Creating Templates That Reflect Your Brand
- Your Content is a Huge Part of Your Brand Online
- How to Avoid Mixed Messages in Your Branding
- The Importance of Monitoring Your Brand
- Does Your Branding Strategy Align with Your Business Objectives?
- Simple Ways to Integrate Branding into Website Design
- Here’s What Should Be in Your Branded Marketing Toolkit
- Implement, Track, & Adjust Your Branding Message
- Strategies to Help You Stay True to Your Brand
- Let’s Review a Month’s Worth of Branding Tips & Strategies
PiggyMakesBank Article Review
Below is an extract of one of the article listed above for your review:
If your brand has a reputation of value – or anything the ideal customer finds value in such as loyalty, price point, exclusivity, or something else – then even if the person who comes across your offer only knows that but doesn’t really know you fully, they will be more trusting than if your brand had no recognition at all.
Think of popular brands that come out with new products all the time such as Cover Girl, Dove, Apple, and so forth – all of these enjoy vast brand recognition to the point that even if you have never purchased from them, you know that their product offers quality and will do what the company says it will.
You can create branding that does that for your business, even if your business is small and includes only you, by ensuring that you create a brand that delivers your message memorably and transparently. You can do that by choosing the right logos, fonts, colors, tagline, and voice for your business entity that remains consistent throughout platform or location, including online and offline.
To do branding right, you need to know who your audience is now and keep studying them so that you can transition and evolve with them over time. Plus, you need to know exactly how your product or service solves their problems and why your product or service is better than any other product or service that is being offered. Once you have that information, you can insert that knowledge into your branding efforts by choosing everything from your audience’s perspective based on the goals you’ve made for them.
2 Ways To Buy This Bundle At A Discount
- Click here to buy the PLR bundle to have a discount of $20 using the coupon code: BRANDING during checkout.
Note: You’ll want to act fast because this coupon will expire at end of day on Saturday, September 7, 2019.
- Or join PiggyMakesBank Business Monthly Membership and get this PLR bundle. Each month you’ll continue to receive quality PLR related to business niche. The price of the monthly membership saves you $40 each month over buying each pack individually.