Sharyn Sheldon, Founder of Content Sparks, has just launched her latest done for your content namely: “Exercises in Creativity and Innovation”.
Creativity doesn’t come always come naturally, it’s definitely a skill that can be learned. With this course, you can teach people how to ignite the creative abilities inside them.
‘Exercises in Creativity and Innovation’ is a course that teaches ones to discover their hidden sources of creativity and show them how to nurture and apply their creativity using a variety of exercises.
With this course, you get:
Part 1: Course Content for Your Customers
- A 40-page Course Book
- A 13 Page Summary Checklist
- 7 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow
- 1 Infographic
- Handouts of All of the Presentation Slides
Part 2: Instructor Materials to Teach Your Course
- 124 Slides ready-made presentation
- Speaker Notes
- Evaluation Form
- Course Research Sources list
- 5 follow-up emails
- Mind Map Overview
- Creativity Games
- Facilitator Guide and Instructions on Using Your Content
Part 3: Promotion Materials to Sell Your Course
- Opt-In Report: ‘Creativity in Action’
- Opt-In Slideshow
- 5 Nurture Emails
- 5 Blog Posts
- 5 Examples of Creativity in Action – Infographic
- Checklist version of the Opt-in Report
- 10 Ways to Boost Creativity – A 27 slide Slideshow you can use for bonus content or help drive traffic
- 52 Ways to Boost Creativity – A 53-page Report you can use as another bonus or lead magnet, or divide up for emails and other promo content
- 7 brandable quote images – Beautiful images with memorable quotes on creativity
DONE FOR YOU CONTENT
As usual, when you purchase the DONE FOR YOU pack from ContentSparks.com, you get the right to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want. With the private label rights for this course, it will definitely save you months of time on content creation (indirectly saving you money on content creation if you are going to start from scratch).
Once again, click here to check out the Exercises in Creativity and Innovation course with PLR