Both contentclubs.com and contentshortcuts.com are run by Ruth. Both sites are selling PLR content for niches such as self help, business and fitness. At this point, if you browse to the main page of ContentClubs, you will see 4 main links promoting:
- Monthly Self-Help PLR Package
- Monthly Internet Marketing PLR Package
- Monthly Fitness & Weight Loss PLR Content Club
- PLR Content Shop at ContentShortcuts.com: sell PLR content “a la carte” on a variety of niches
The first 3 links will allow you to join Ruth’s monthly “Content Clubs” that provides you with content monthly for a fixed, discounted price.
ContentClubs.com – Monthly Internet Marketing PLR Reviews
I have joined the month IM PLR membership. After login to the Content Clubs member area, you will be able to download the current month content in 1 zip file. After unzip, below is what I have received for my July 2018 PLR package:
- 01-Main-Report: Report with topic related to internet marketing. This month, I have a report about Live Video. The report has 21 pages, with about 4250 words, filled with some images. Below is an extract of the report.
- 02-eCovers: eCovers images for both the main eBook & checklist. They are in png and psd formats.
- 03-Royalty-Free-Images: There are 8 images in jpg format. These are used in the report above.
- 04-Checklist: Checklist related to the main report
- 05-Articles: Consists of 5 articles related to the main ebook (in txt and doc formats). Each article has about 400 words.
- 06-Emails:Consists of 5 email messages that can send to subscribers, or use as blog posts.
- 07-Bonus-EmotionalMarketingArticles: I suppose there is a surprise bonus every month 😛 This month, I receive 6 articles in txt format.
- 08-Tweets: Basically consists of short messages that you can use to tweet. There is 15 of them.
One of the tweet for your review: “2019 (just around the corner) it is estimated that video will account for a minimum of 80% of all worldwide Internet traffic.“
- 09-Social-Graphics:5 images in jpg format to be used in your social media
- 10-Keywords: Lastly, you get a keyword research spreadsheet to use for SEO on your website. I have 73 keywords this month. I suppose number will varies from month to month.