Today, I received a promotion from IMChecklist.org by Kevin Fahey. The topics for this month caught my eye and I decided to buy the PLR Checklist pack for my own use, and at the same time use it as a review on this site.
The pack that I have purchased is the 35th pack from IM Checklist. The topic is about how to use review sites to promote affiliate products.
About IM Checklist Membership
IMChecklist.org is a site that sells checklists related to the internet marketing niche with private label rights. Each month as a member, you will be able to buy 1 set of checklist related to a particular IM topic. These checklists come in 5 formats with PLR Rights.
For example, for this month, the PLR pack contains 18 checklists revolving around Review Sites:
- Checklist 1- Setting up your Review Blog
- Checklist 2 – Themes to Choose from
- Checklist 3 – Assigning Primary and Secondary Keywords
- Checklist 4 – Providing internal links to your other reviews
- Checklist 5 – Developing an Editorial Calendar
- Checklist 6 – Reviewing CPA Offers On Your Blog
- Checklist 7 – Reviewing ClickBank Products on Your Blog
- Checklist 8 – Using Your Blog to Make Money from JVZoo Reviews
- Checklist 9 – Adding meta descriptions with primary keywords to the reviews
- Checklist 10 – Building Backlinks
- Checklist 11 – Developing off- page and on-page SEO strategies
- Checklist 12 – Using social media platforms to market your content
- Checklist 13 – Creating Quality Images For More Likes and Possible Shares
- Checklist 14 – Developing an Email List
- Checklist 15 – Optimizing Your Review Blog by Leveraging Video Marketing/Reviews
- Checklist 16 – Traffic to Your Review Blog
- Checklist 17 – Monetizing Your Review Blog
- Checklist 18 – Earning More from Your Review Blog
You can re-brand and repurpose all of these checklists and use them as your own. Below is the IM Checklist Private Label Rights Terms:
- Can edit, add graphics, and rebrand anyway you wish
- Can be used to create video training courses.
- Can be added to paid membership sites.
- Can be translated into other languages.
- Can claim full authorship.
- Can be used a build your email list. (Individual Sheets Only)
- Can be used as blog posts or infographics. (Individual Sheets)
- Can be rebranded and resold. (Not on JvZoo or W+)
- Can be rebranded and added to your product as a bonus.
IM Checklist Review
After you have paid and sign up for the IMChecklist Gold membership, you will need to create a login ID. The registration process is very fast and smooth. Once the account is created, you can login to the member area. You will be able to access all that PLR packs that you have purchased plus the training available for gold member.
Downloading my PLR pack:
I have picked the Word Document format and modify the header and footer for one of the 18 checklists. The whole process takes less than 5 minutes.
Below is a sample of the checklist for your review. It consists of page 1 and 2 of the checklist (there are 3 pages in total):
Personally, I feel that it is cheaper to directly buy the IMChecklist Gold membership as it comes with training plus multiple PLR packs from the previous months. If you purchase an individual pack, you will get lesser stuff and save only a few dollars.
Click here to check up IMChecklist Gold Membership
Note: There are a few IMChecklist OTOs (upsells) after you purchased the original product. During my checkup process, I was offered 2 OTOs. The first one is an offer to purchase an additional 460 checklists covering 18 topics, and the second one is a traffic training course. As I have no interest in both, I just skipped them.