There isn’t many PLR providers that specialized in private label content related to health. MasterPLR.com is one of the rare one.
Master PLR site is owned by Geoff and Susan O’Dea (husband and wife) that sells PLR content related to self-improvement and health niches. The articles sold in this site are either written by the owners of one of their writing team. In terms of quality control, if the articles are not written by the owners, they will be further edited by their editors and then checked again by the owners themselves.
You can buy individual PLR content packs directly from the store or join the one of the PLR memberships whereby you will receive 1 content pack monthly.
First Published on Oct 20, 2019
* Update Apr 2020: Add new Personal Development PLR Membership
* Update Nov 2021: Update latest pricing
* Update Jan 2022: New Product Review
Currently, MasterPLR offers PLR content for the following 2 niches:
- Self Improvement PLR
- Health PLR
PLR Products Store
You can find many PLR packages in MasterPLR.com store. Most of the packs are sold around $30. The price varies depending on the content in the pack (can be from $10 to $100).
Currently, MasterPLR.com has 2 PLR membership plans. From time to time, you will receive different bonuses when you join as a member.
1) Health & Wellness PLR Membership
MasterPLR.com has been offering this membership for quite some time. Joining as a member of the “Health & Wellness PLR Membership“, you will get a PLR pack related to health niche (eg: physical health, emotional healing, alternative health, mental health, nutrition and diet, hormonal health, etc.) monthly. You will enjoy a 50% discount for this pack when compared to buying directly from the store.
You can join the membership as follow:
- Monthly Health & Wellness Membership: $17 per month
On top of the above, you will also receive a special “Loyalty Discount Coupon” that you can use to buy the PLR products from the store as mentioned above.
Every month, you will get a PLR pack with the following contents (might varies) on 1 health-related topic:
- 10 high-quality health PLR articles in text and Word doc files
- 10 audio articles
- 10 Professionally Designed Social Posters
- 1 full-size infographic
- 1 Health PLR eBook
- A set of eCover Graphics Plus PSD File
- Squeeze page
2) Personal Development PLR Membership
MasterPLR introduces this membership in Apr 2020. Every month you will receive a new package on brand new evergreen topics that cover personal development, self-care, success habits, mindsets, and other topics relevant to the self-help niche.
You can join the membership as follow:
- Monthly Membership: $17 per month
For the month Apr 2020, the topic is on ‘Stop Making Excuses’. This PLR pack includes:
- Report – ‘Stop Making Excuses’ – Formatted, disclaimer, introduction, and conclusion added and fully illustrated.
- eCover Graphics – Many styles, JPG and PNG Formats, Plus PSD File.
- Squeeze Page and ‘Call to Action’ Graphic
- 5 Articles (repurposed to create the report.)
- 5 Audio Articles – MP3 format, in both male and female recordings.
- 5 Social Posters – Each poster suits an article in this pack. JPG, PNG, and editable PSD files included.
MasterPLR Review: Exercise for Health 2022 PLR Pack
Below is a review for the Jan 2022 PLR pack from the Health & Wellness PLR Membership. The topics of the pack is Exercise for Health.
MasterPLR Review: Abundance & Prosperity 2019 PLR Pack
Below is a review for the Abundance & Prosperity PLR Pack.
After purchase, you can download the PLR pack in the member area. For this pack, the download file is Abundance PLR Mega Pack.zip, which is about 130MB in size. After unzipping, the folder size is around 180MB.
The main content will be the PLR report and articles.
PLR eBook Review
The PLR Report has 27 pages with around 5,000 words.
Here is an extract of one of the paragraphs for your review:
Sometimes, it is fear of failure that will keep you from moving on and pursuing your dreams. Fear can be debilitating as it can render you motionless and without apparent purpose at all.
If you don’t achieve what you intended to accomplish the first time, then it may frustrate you. Do not let failure and frustration stop you from seeing the road signs on the way to achieving your goals.
You cannot avoid making mistakes but you can learn something from them. Use your mistakes as feedback and make yourself stronger and more determined than ever.
No one has become successful overnight. This means even the most successful people have made mistakes. However, those mistakes did not stop them from moving on. It is only a matter of perspective. Let your mistakes become your stepping stones to success.
If you want to achieve something in life then believe in yourself. Yes, you will make mistakes along the way, but do not let them define who you are.
Accomplish any step you need towards your goal each day. One day before you know it, you will have reached your goal. Yes, you are capable of achieving anything you want to achieve, if you keep moving and don’t quit!
PLR Articles Review
As for articles, they are 12 as shown below:
- How to Develop a Prosperity and Wealth Mindset- 736 words
- Ways to Naturally Attract Abundance into Your Life – 761 words
- Broke Mindset vs Wealth Mindset – 552 words
- Effective Ways to Change A Broke Mindset – 542 words
- Ways to Feel Prosperous When You Aren’t – 855 words
- Are Wealth and Prosperity the Same Thing – 657 words
- Tips to Attract Financial Abundance – 856 words
- Abundance Mindset Vs. Scarcity Mindset 726 words
- How Can You Live an Abundant Life – 734 words
- Tips to Create Holistic Prosperity – 742 words
- Use Visualization to Attract Abundance and Prosperity – 806 words
- How Journaling Can Help Create Abundance and Prosperity – 844 words
Here is an extract of one of the articles for you to access the quality:
Appreciate What You Have
To develop a prosperity mindset, you need to appreciate what you already have. Having an attitude of gratitude will not only bring more feelings of joy, but it can dramatically alter your perspective in life, and in turn, change your reality. Gratitude enables you to focus on the positive side of life and appreciate your blessings, multiplying them naturally.
‘Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.’ – Oprah Winfrey
Follow and Emulate Successful People
This is possibly one of the most important steps for you to take in developing your prosperity and wealth mindset. Identify successful people that you would like to follow and emulate. Model yourself after successful people by studying their behaviors, learning from their experiences, and listening to what they have to teach you. All successful people got to where they are as a result of their mindset.
‘If I have seen further than the others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.’ – Isaac Newton
Believe in Yourself
You are the greatest key to your prosperity in life, whether you know or don’t fully appreciate that yet. Believe in yourself, and if you need to, work on improving your self-image as well. There is always room for improvement. By acknowledging that we have aspects of ourselves that need work, we can follow through with a commitment to get to the desired results.
Other Contents In the Pack
Below are some snaps of what you will be getting in the PLR pack as well:
All in all, the PLR pack is value for money, with so many elements bundled into the pack. The quality of the PLR content is good.
If you are looking at PLR contents related to Self Improvement and Health, you can click here to learn more about MasterPLR.